Why hello there.

Why, hello there. So as you can see this is a blog.... It is a different kind of blog, blog. You may already know I review pretty much anything I can get my hands on.....fun?... right? Now for the "amazing" part, all my reviews are done in 30 lines or less
(which is pretty damn short considering the width of my blog) Perfect for all you busy/lazy people out there.
Well, enjoy. x

Friday 25 March 2011

Nintendo 3DS Review


My Experience
Well I got my hands on one of these babies today. I got the console in black although it has also been released in blue. The 3D technology is pretty amazing (once your eyes have focused) One upside is that you aren't required to wear hipster glasses, just let the tech work it's magic. 


However I found to gain the full effect of the 3D technology, the console must be held at a certain distance and pointed directly at the face, making it near impossible for anyone other that the user to experience the full effect of the 3D games. 


The camera angle of most 3DS games can be rotated and adjusted using the new analog provided with the console. I'm currently aware of approximately 20 games that have been released for the Nintendo 3DS, those of which include titles such as Zelda: Ocarina of time, Resident Evil: The Mercenaries, Super Street Fighter IV and Nintendogs. 


The device contains two webcams on the back of the machine to allow you to shoot 3D directly to the device which is beautifully displayed on the new HD screen as well as a singular webcam located at the front. 


I fully believe the 3DS has set the standard for 3D consoles and will be very difficult to beat in it's category, it is a truly gorgeous, sleek machine. Drool proof covers not included.


Don't just take my word for it.



The Facts
Height: 73mm
Width: 134mm
Depth: 20mm
Weight: 226g


3.5mm headphone minijack
SD/Game card slot
Motion/Gyro sensor 
Wireless 2.4 GHz
One inner/Two outer cameras
16.77 million colours


Rating
Looks: 7/10
Purpose: 9/10
Over all: 8/10


Take care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment